Woot Woot, I am leaving for BAyUP tomorrow and I am super excited. I have been looking forward to this day for such a long time, well at least the past couple weeks. There is so much to be excited about: having an opportunity for God to use me in His plans with these men that we will be ministering to, being part of an awesome team with a mission for Christ, being able to worship God with people that I wouldn’t normally think of, and 5 weeks away from work at Target.
Some prayer requests:
· A heart that desires alone time with God
· A willing heart that can be transformed by God
· An open mind with the men that we will be working with
· Our faith will increase in the difficult circumstances that will arise
· In all circumstances, my heart will be drawn to the Cross to have the right perspective and to be transformed more into the likeness of Christ
I hope that much will happen this summer, but I pray that God will transform not only our lives (my team), but also the City of Oakland. I pray that the seeds that we sow will reach fertile soil in people’s hearts and lead them to wherever the Lord leads.
I hope you all will be blessed by what the Lord is doing in Oakland and I thank you all for your faithfulness and support.
Grace and Peace in our Lord Jesus Christ,
Justin
didn't know who wrote this until i saw the word "target" haha
ReplyDeletebut on a serious note, i've been praying for you all, hope God is opening your hearts and minds during this 1st wk
Love in Christ,
Jen Lee